Each one of our wool dryer balls are 100% hand felted. This means every one is lovingly handled and closely inspecting them for quality control.
These wool dryer balls are felt a minimum of two times and if the required firmness is not reached they are felt again and they will hold up to the test of time. There is 2 to 3 ounces of fiber per wool per dryer ball which gives you a perfect size ball.
Want to know more about our balls!
Wool dryer balls are an inexpensive and reusable Eco-Friendly alternative to dryer sheets.
The wool absorbs water, which reduces drying time to protect delicate clothing and save on energy bills.
Adding several balls to the dryer will separate clothing, which also reduces drying time and decreases static.
As the dryer balls rub up against items in the dryer, gentle friction helps to soften fabric fibers and fluff large items like comforters, eliminating the need for fabric softeners and dryer sheets.
Our wool dryer balls will last up to 5 plus years!
SOLVE ALL YOUR LAUNDRY DRYING PROBLEMS RIGHT HERE! Never buy another fabric softener, cut down nasty static cling and get done with the chores of laundry drying faster so you can have more time to do the things you ENJOY!
These 100% (to the core) Wool Dryer Balls save you money, energy and time by cutting the dryer’s drying time and by you not having to use softeners.
The balls circulate and separate the clothing and get the warm dry air right down to the core of the laundry load! The more you have the faster the drying time, softer softness and money saved. They speed up the drying time and soften up by gentle friction of the felted wool fibers against your clothing fibers.
These are not made like others out there that will unravel after a month’s use!! They contain No dyes at all and they last well over a year in your dryer! And they are the best priced wool dryer balls anywhere!
These Dryer Balls do a number of wonderful things:
1. Wicks Studio Wool Dryer Balls are an Eco-friendly alternative to the conventional dryer sheet and liquid fabric softener.
2. Wicks Studio Dryer Balls does more than a dryer sheet by allowing hot air to Circulate into your clothes so you don’t have to run your dryer as long, saving you time and money.
3. These reduce static just like dryer sheets do when you dampen a ball or two prior to drying a heavy static load.
4. They soften your clothes like fabric softener with gentle separating and fluffing friction action. Fabric softener has harsh chemicals that make your clothes soft and also increase the flammability of your clothes putting you at risk of a dryer fire . Heating elements also build up and burn out because of fabric softeners.
5. They’re wonderful cat and dog toys when they are not in use by the dryer.
6. They’re made of 100% wool (NO filler). Fun for babies and toddlers to learn about colors and as a counting tool, they gravitate to the texture and round shape!
7. They’re absolutely WONDERFUL for cloth diapers! They keep them soft and clean without the harmful chemicals in conventional dryer sheets. Plus fabric softeners destroy the moisture absorbing ability of the cloth diaper. You want your cloth diapers staying as thirsty as the day you bought them!